I hope to meet Liz at Harrogate wall around 7pm. Loch & I have not fixed any definite time yet, but I would favour leaving about 2.30pm to 3pm to be at Almscliff 4pm to 6.30pm.
Transport no problem.
However the TV weatherman says there is a risk of rain so we will have to make a final decision after lunch and see if we can get away with it
I’m around tomorrow and intend to go to the crag, weather permitting, at about 3pm. See you there or at the wall if the weather’s not up to it. If anyone needs a lift from the north side of York I can pick up after lunch and drop off after the Fox later on. Just let me know.