A KEENLY COLD MOUNTAIN With the rest of the UK being hit with some rather heavy snow showers, Matt and I decided to head up to Glen Clova, as there appeared to be a potential weather window and we might get the chance to bag a few hills. Thursday night … Continue reading
Recent Facebook posts
Due to the wet weather we will be at Harrogate Climbing Centre tonight.
Brimham tomorrow evening. Lifts available – see forum for more details: http://www.yorkmc.org.uk/topic/climbing-thursday-18th-august/
Peak District Rock Climbing tomorrow. Who’s in ?
Climbing tomorrow at Scugdale lifts available through the forum. Let us know if you can join us. http://www.yorkmc.org.uk/forum/yorkmc/#post-7969